Higher Education Commission has come with the latest news of HEC Prime Minister Laptop scheme phase 4 & 5 to distribute laptops to the students enrolled in Public universities in Pakistan including AJK and Kashmir till 30th September, 2017. Students have to visit the HEC PM Laptop scheme phase 4 & 5 online registration form 2017 and register themselves before till the last date which is written in this page. But before doing any process you are intimated that you must see that either you are meeting the eligibility criteria for PM’s National Laptop Scheme 4 & 5 or not. Just like the previous scheme the Prime Minister’s Youth Program is conceived as a comprehensive ecosystem around the laptop instead of black boxes. Laptops will be distributed under the quota division for distant learners, polytechnic institutes, students of degree and post graduate colleges for federal capital and federally administered tribal areas. PMYTP has planned to depart latest versions of laptops with windows 10 and advanced features among more then 100, 000 students in Pakistan. The purpose of this initiate is to make students familiar with the latest methods of studies, so that they can vast their search and research circle. Keep on reading to get the further details about HEC PM Laptop scheme phase 4 & 5 online registration form 2017, last date, eligibility criteria, how to apply and distribution criteria.
HEC PM Laptop Scheme Phase 4 & 5 Online Registration Form 2017, Last Date
- HEC PM Laptop Scheme Phase 4 & 5 Online Registration Started
- Last Date of PM Laptop Scheme 4 & 5 Is 30th September 2017
Eligibility criteria for HEC PM Laptop scheme phase 4 & 5 is written in the below table. You are intimated that you must make sure that either you are eligible for this scheme or not as per the mentioned criteria. If you see that you are eligible then you must read the below written how to apply procedure.
How to Apply
Eligible students are just allowed to apply online. Any application form other then online such as by hand or by post will not be accepted. Moreover the universities are also not giving the registration form because it is only available online. So for getting the HEC PM Laptop scheme phase 4 & 5 online registration form 2017 you have to click on the link given below. When you will click on the link below then you have to do the following…
- Candidates who are going to apply first time can click on New Registration
- Existing Applicants who have apply in previous phases but not yet receive laptop can update their applications for phase 4 at Existing Applicants
- When you click for new registration you will have to provide your CNIC and correct captcha then click on the submit button
- Read the instruction about filling the HEC PM Laptop scheme phase 4 & 5 online registration form 2017, click on accept & continue
- The online application form will be open just like shown below. You have to fill the form for Personal Information / Academic Information / Contact Verification. Fill this information correctly and click on the submit button below…
- When you successfully submit your form you will receive an E-mail at your provided email address and you will also get a SMS on your contact number. You have to verify your registration from Email or SMS and that’s it.
- Two lists are displayed on your university notice board about the selected and eligible candidates who are receiving the laptops under Prime Minister free laptop scheme 2017 phase 4 and 5.
In the end of this post which is about HEC PM laptop scheme phase 4 & 5 online registration 2017 you are suggested that you must keep on tuned and communicate with your teachers and seniors about receiving your free laptop. I am hoping that you are all now well aware with this HEC Prime Minister laptop scheme 2017 phase 4 and 5 but in case you have any confusion or query relating this post you can ask me through the comments box.