If you are searching for the HEC LAW GAT Test Date 2022 Application Form Last Date, then all the details regarding this test are available on this page. So if you have qualified for your LL.B examinations from any University recognized by the Pakistan Bar Council PBC then you are here on the right way to get a perfect and reasonable job against your LLB Degree. The Law GAT will be conducted on 26th September 2022 and the last date to apply for this test is 13th September 2022. Pakistan Bar Council PBC offers recruitment for hiring Advocates to practice Law and assigned HEC to conduct an assessment test. This test is known as the Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT). The officials of the Bar Council restrict eligibility for academic qualifications and Entry tests for each applicant. Those candidates who are eligible by their academic qualifications have to pass this entry test also. Any LLB candidate who fails in this HEC LAW GAT Test will not be entertained by this recruitment in any case. Now move down to get the details about this test.
HEC LAW GAT Test Date 2022
This test is taken more than one time a year. This time, the registration is open for the LAW GAT 2022 that will be taken in September. The complete step to register for the test and eligibility requirements are given below.
HEC LAW GAT Test Schedule 2022:
Here, we are providing you the expected dates for the test. This schedule will be updated after any announcement from HEC.
|Sr#||Test Date||Uploading of Registration Form||Last Date of Submission
of Registration Form
|1||7th March 2022||January 2022||24th February 2022|
|2||11th April 2022||March 2022||26th March 2022|
|3||26th September 2022||September 2022||13th September 2022|
The candidate must follow the below-given requirements to apply for this test.
- All those candidates are eligible who have qualified for the LLB examination from any university recognized by the Pakistan Bar Council PBC.
- Those who secure a minimum of 50% marks in this HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022.
- There are 3 chances for an applicant to clear the test.
How to Apply:
- Click on the Apply Online button and you will reach the Education Testing Service portal.
- Now to move further, you need to register there.
- Now apply for the HEC LAW GAT.
- For this, you need to provide personal and educational info.
- Deposit the test fee in the prescribed bank.
- Now submit the form by the last date given by HEC.
After applying for the test, the next step is to download your roll number slip for the test that you will get on the portal. So, this is all about HEC LAW GAT Test Date 2022 Application Form Last Date. Hopefully, you got all the information that you were searching for. Stay tuned with us for the latest updates.