Students are being invited for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate at the University of Sargodha. Sargodha university admission 2019 is now open in its main and sub-campuses. Admission will be given against the merit criteria which is also discussed here in this post. Merit list will be prepared according to the marks of a student he/ she obtained in the previous class. In this post, you are getting complete guidance about How to apply for Sargodha University fall programs. You just require to read this entire post and send the form before the last date. All application forms which will receive after the last date will not entertain in any case by the officials. The sportsman and Hafiz e Quran will be in taking as per their trials and interviews. Need and merit-based scholarships are being offered by this institute to students.
Sargodha University Admission 2019
Admissions are open in The University of Sargodhaincluding the main campus, sub-campus Bhakkar, and Sub campus Mianwali. Admission programs are also different in each campus. That is why are also suggest to read the UOS advertisement which is also shown below. Students can also check the details of the courses from the official website of this university or from the below advertisement.
it is necessary for all of you to meet the Sargodha University Admission 2019 for private and regular students to get enrolled in Masters, Undergraduate or any other program.
- For taking BS programs, students require 60% marks in intermediate
- For undergraduate arts programs, students require 50% marks
- Minimum 2.5CGPA is required For master programs
- Those who are applying for postgraduate programs can appear in the NTS GAT test
- Last Date to apply is 23 September 2019
- Hafiz e Quran test will conduct from 28 September to 30 September
- The written test will commence on 28 September 2019
- Medical test for disabled students will be held on 1st October
- First merit list will display on 2 October 2019
- Second Merit list will display on 5 October 2019
- third merit list will display on 9 October 2019
How to Apply?
Students can only apply online as the manual submitted applications will be rejected by the officials. A student must have a valid mobile number, id card, guardian’s CNIC card, and a picture before starting. Now you can visit the link admissions.su.edu.pk (or click on Apply Now) and create your profile by using your mobile number. Now complete the application form and generate the fee challan form. Submit the challan form in any branch of HBL. Upload the Challan copy on the online application form. A candidate can apply for more than one programs but in this case, a separate fee is mandatory to submit. For further details about Sargodha University Admission 2019 you can visit the official website.