The University of Engineering and Technology UET Peshawar has announced admission 2018 for Bachelor of Architecture and Computer Science Programs. Students who are willing to take UET Peshawar Admission 2018 in these programs, first of all, have to clear ETEA (Educational Testing Evolution Agency) test which was held in September 2018 by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. A student who has appeared in ETEA exams are eligible to apply in this university. Students who have not appear in ETEA exams are not allow to apply in this university at any stake. University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar is one of the top universities in Pakistan which provides excellent studies to its students in Pakistan.
If you are also going to take admission in this well-reputed university and has appeared in the ETEA exam than you should apply before closing date. In this article, I’m going to tell you about the UET Peshawar admission 2018, online registration Procedure, eligibility and Form last date.
UET Peshawar Admission 2018
There are various undergraudate and graduate engineering programs on which this university is inviting admission forms. you can click on any of the following course for open it and to read out details about the career, scope and eligibility criteria.
- Architecture Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer System Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Masters Programs
- Ph.D. Programs
UET Peshawar Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have passed their intermediate exams with minimum 60% are eligible to apply.
- Students with Physics Mathematics, chemistry and Computer science are eligible to apply for Architecture and Computer science.
- Students who have clear their Post Matric diploma in Architecture or Civil technology can only apply for Architecture.
- The candidate who has not appeared in ETEA exam are not eligible to apply in UET.
- Those who want to take admission in Master’s or Ph.D. program have to do his her 16 and 18 years of education respectively
- Candidates with dual nationality are not eligible for admission.
UET Online Registration Form Last Date:
Students who are willing to apply in this well-reputed university can apply before 16-0902016. The last date to apply for this course in UET is January 2018. Students can apply through their home by visiting the official site of UET Peshawar.
If you attempt the UET Peshawar Engineering entry test and you pass it then your admission form should be reach within the due date and time that is mentioned above. If your form for UET Peshawar admission 2018, receives after the last date will not be entertained on any case by the officials of the university. For taking further details please use the comments below.