Have you done your FSc pre medical or A-levels with bio-science subjects? now you want to pursue your medical career in Army as a doctor or surgeon? National University of Medical Sciences NUMS constituent college Army Medical College (AMC) offers MBBS and BDS admissions for it. You have to attempt an entry test which is taken by National Testing Service (NTS). Here we are providing you the Army medical college entry test 2017 date schedule. If you want to make an appearance in this Army Medical College entry test 2017 and wants to join Pak army as medical cadet then make sure that you do make nts online registration for NUMS AMC entry test. All the details and complete information about this test has been discussing over here.
Army medical college is an Army based medical college which was initially affiliated with Quaid e Azam university, later that it was affiliate with NUST while now in 2017 it has affiliated with National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS). A student who done his or her FSc or A-levels from Cadet schools, took admission in this college to become doctors and dental surgeon. AMC admissions in MBBS/ BDS are announced every year for hiring students on the merit base criteria. But only those candidates can take admission who pass NTS entry test for NUMS which is mandatory and below of this passage I am giving you the Army Medical college entry test 2017 dates schedule announced by AMC.
Army Medical College Entry Test 2017 Dates Schedule
AMC Entry Test 2017 Dates Schedule:
- Online registration for Entry Test opens Sun, 02 July 2017
- Last date for online registration Mon, 31 July 2017
- Entry Test Date Sun, 27 Aug 2017
- Entry Test Fee Rs. 3000/-
- Application for Admissions (Army Medical College, Rawalpindi) Mon, 11 Sep – Fri, 29 Sep 2017
- Display of 1st Merit List (Army Medical College, Rawalpindi) Mon, 23rd Oct 2017
- Display of 2nd Merit List (Army Medical College, Rawalpindi) Tuesday 31st Oct 2017
- Commencement of session (Army Medical College, Rawalpindi) Mon, 04 Dec 2017
Admissions will be given in the fields of Pediatrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Anatomy, Physiology and also Community Medicine. Admissions will also be opened for the departments of Ophthalmology, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Medicine and also Dentistry, Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Pathology and also Forensic Medicine and Toxicology and Dental Materials
Distribution of Seats for Males & Females:
Total Seats for MBBS:
- For Males 100 Seats
- Candidates getting admission through NUST for Males/Females, they will be having 50 Seats
Total Seats for BDS
- 2 seats will be for Cadet apply through Pakistan Army
- 25 seats will be for Both Male/ Female
So, this is all the complete information and details about the Army Medical college entry test 2017 dates schedule. If you want to be the part of this prestigious college then make sure that you get the application form and fill it as soon as possible. As soon as the final test will be announced by the Army Medical College, we will keep you updated. We will also be uploading and putting up the result of this entry test 2017. Stay tuned and in touch with us and get in hand all the information and details about all the medical entry tests 2017.