Are you looking for how to join Pak army as second lieutenant? If yes! Then you are here on the right way to join Pak Army as second lieutenant. You just need to read this entire article with full attention and response against the instructions if you want to be a part of Pakistan Army as a second lieutenant. Here you will get eligibility criteria, Minimum qualifications, Requirements, Physical and Medical requirements, How to apply procedure and all other important and necessary details about “how to join Pak army as second lieutenant”. There are many military academies in Pakistan which provide training and guidance for joining Pakistan under the needs of the officials. A second Lieutenant is an entry-level commissioned officer rank that is usually hold the command of a squad comprising of 20 to 45 soldiers including two or more rifles squads lead by a senior non-commissioned officer. Pakistan Army is the land based uniform service of the Pakistan Armed Forces. Pak Army was formed with the independence of Pakistan. Pakistan Army hires responsible and eligible youngsters to hold its various positions as Lieutenant, second lieutenant, and captain. Pak Army hires individuals after a complete assessment so that it can hire those candidates that can hold its responsibilities in the best way. So if you think that you have such abilities and can serve Pak army with full respects then you should make sure that you are eligible for joining the Pak Army or not, if you found yourself eligible for second lieutenant then you can proceed for further steps for join Pak Army as second lieutenant.
How To Join Pak Army As Second Lieutenant
- Candidates who have secured minimum 60% Marks in FA/ Fsc or equivalent
- Candidates who secure minimum 60% marks in Bachelors level (2 years and 4 years) and secure minimum 50% marks in Intermediate level are also eligible for PMA long course.
- Serving Army Soldiers: 50 % marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- Hope Certificate: Candidates who have passed Intermediate Part 1 with 60% marks and waiting for part to result can apply with your Hope certificate for Inter Part 2 from their relevant college or Institute.
- A- Level Candidates: Advanced level A-level candidates can also apply for the position of second lieutenant in Pak Army as they also have secured minimum 60% marks. They also have to bring IBCC certificate issued by Islamabad.
- Verification: Candidates holding certificate according to above mentioned are necessary to verify their certificates by the controller of examination of concerned Board.
- Age Eligibility
|Qualifications||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1. Intermediate or Equivalent||17 years||22 years|
|2. Graduates (2 years degree) also for Serving PN / PAF personnel||17 years||23 years|
|3. Graduates (4 years degree)||17 years||24 years|
|4. In duty Army Soldiers||17 years||25 years|
Note: Three Months General Age Relaxation is allowed in minimum or maximum Age Limits.
All Pakistani Male Candidates can apply for Second Lieutenant
- Marital Status
Unmarried candidates (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age can apply however)
- Physical Eligibilities
- Height five feet and four inches (5’ – 4’’ i.e. 162.5 cm)
- Weight As per the Body, Mass Index
- Visual Standard
- Distant Vision: 6/9 , 6/ 12 with and without glasses respectively
- Near Vision: J2, J7 or N8 with or without glasses
Candidates who meet with above eligibilities can apply for joining Pak Army as second lieutenant. Candidates must have to follow the following steps.
Step 1: First of all confirm that the recruitments for second lieutenant are vacant in Pak Army.
Step 2: Visit the online Pak Army official’s site and precede the registration process. You also can visit the Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC)
Step 3: Provide your academic certificate and also your Domicile of your relevant region
Step 4: Officials will analyze your documentations and selected candidates will be call to ASCR for an interview and intelligence test after Army confirmation. Written test will be based on multiple questions you can prepare your test from many books available for Pak Army written and intelligence test in book stores.
Step 5: Those candidates who qualify the written and intelligence test will have to qualify the Physical test as follows.
- 6 Kilometer KM Running in 8 ½ minutes
- 15 Pushups in 2 minutes continuously
- 15 Sit Ups in 2 minutes continuously
- 3 Chin Ups in 2 minutes continuously
- Ditch Crossing of 7’4’’ x 7’.4’’ with a depth of 4’
Step 6: Those who pass from all the above steps will be call for a final interview and then will be hired for ISSB Test.
Those candidates who qualify all the above written steps will be issued ISSB call letters and candidates have to appear in ISSB test at Pak Military Academy on the prescribed date and timings. Those who pass in ISSB test will be send for 2 years Army training.