The University of Engineering and Technology UET entry test information, online registration procedure, requirements for registration is all written here. This entry test is known as the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT). It is necessary for all the students to attempt this entry test in order to take admission in BSc engineering programs in any college or university locating in Punjab. University of Engineering and Technology is responsible for conducting this combined engineering entry test. We know that exams are over and all of you are searching for the UET entry test information to take admission in engineering universities and colleges. This information will enable you to apply for the entry test and attempt the entry test to be a part of one of the best engineering organizations in Pakistan.
UET Entry Test Information
We are telling you about University of Engineering and Technology UET entry test information about ECAT application form registration procedure for apply online and requirements for documents. We are also bringing the entry test scheudle, fee scheudle and terms and conditions for this important test which is also known as the Engineering Colleges Admission Test (ECAT).
Why UET ECAT Is Necessary For Engineering Students?
As I have written in the above passage about UET ECAT is necessary for engineering students in Punjab. When a student passes the FSc pre-engineering or equivalent and wants to take admission in BSc engineering in any engineering college or university in Punjab province, he will take the UET ECAT test. ECAT stands for the Engineering College Admission Test. This is also known as the combined engineering entry test which is according to the engineering admissions by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is necessary for all the students to attempt and pass. When you pass this test you get the result card. On the time of submitting the admission form, you have to attach this entry test result card with your form and officials will prepare the merit list.
UET Entry Test 2022 Eligibility:
It is necessary for all the candidates to meet the following University of Engineering Technology UET entry test 2022 eligibility criteria. This is actually the basic eligibility criteria which are set by officials for attempting the entry test.
- Intermediate FSc pre-engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- DAE 3 years diploma holders, A-Levels or equivalent with 60% marks can also apply
- fresh students are preferably allowed to apply
- Both boys and girls can apply
UET Entry Test Online Registration Procedure:
So now the main topic is UET entry test online registration procedure which you have to follow as per the below-written statements. You have to perform the following procedure with full of care and concentration otherwise your application form will be rejected to proceed.
- First of all, you have to wait for the announcement of UET ECAT date schedule
- when it is announced you have to visit the UET officials website to get the UET entry test online registration form
- fill up the form online and also download the challan form to submit the UET ECAT entry test fees
- attach the original bank slip with your form and send it to the UET Lahore address as per the written statement
- Remember that any application form that received by hand or any omission or wrong entry is found will be rejected.
UET ECAT Requirements:
Following documents are required to be submitted by the students and students are requested to prepare these documents to avoid any trouble because in the case there is any unavailability of the documents the application will be rejected or disqualified.
- Domicile certificate
- Computerized national identity card or the computerized form B issued by NADRA.
- All the certificates including the higher secondary school certificate/diploma of associate engineering/BSc/B-Tech must be available at the time of submission of application.
- In case of foreign degree, certificate or equivalent education issued by IBCC, branches of IBCC is available in all the big cities of Pakistan.
University of Engineering and Technology UET entry test information, online registration procedure, requirements for fees structure and all terms and conditions for Engineering Colleges Admission Test (ECAT). You can also send your comments in the following commenting section to get further details.