Now students are applying for Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission Fall 2021 Form in undergraduate programs. We are sharing the admission form, eligibility criteria, latest advertisement, and all terms conditions. Like other students, you also have to apply before the last date of apply online. Remember that your application form will only be accepted if it is received within the due date and you are meeting the eligibility criterion set by officials for each program separately. You have to read this entire article and make sure that you are suitable for admissions in QAU Islamabad. After that, an entry test will also be conduct and a QAU entry test merit list will shortlist the candidates who are finally selected to study in this institute. Keep on reading this article to get further details regarding my topic of discussion.
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission Fall 2021
If your intermediate is done and now you are intending for Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission Fall 2021 in undergraduate and graduate programs, you are warmly invited to submit the form as per the criteria decided by the officials of the university. Further details are available on the following site along with the facility of comments. Whenever admissions open at Quaid-i-Azam University, a big number of applicants rush to the admission booth for submitting the form. We are suggesting you do your work as soon as possible. Otherwise, your chance might be lost.
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad is offering BS, M.Phil, and, Ph.D. admission. The admissions are also offered for the BS Programs in the 5th Semester. You can apply for admission to the following programs and more that are mentioned in the advertisement.
- Computer science
- Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Environmental Science
- Business Administration
|BS (5th Semester) Deadline||24th August 2021|
|BS Programs Deadline||15th September 2021|
|M.Phil & Ph.D. Programs Deadline||30th August 2021|
Complete eligibility and requirements are written in the following advertisement below you are suggested to read this advertisement and then get your form if you are eligible.
- For BS admission, the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Intermediate.
- Students applying for BS (5th semester) must have completed 14 years of education.
- LLB candidates must have to attempt HEC LAT 2021.
- For M.Phil programs, the candidates must have completed 16-years of education with at least 60% marks.
- For Ph.D. programs, you must have completed 18-years of education with a minimum CGPA of 3.00/4.00.
- There will be a test for M.Phil and Ph.D. admission. You must have to pass it.
- Click the Apply Online button first.
- First, you have to register there.
- After sign up, get the application form and fill the form.
- Deposit the admission processing fee at the prescribed bank.
- Upload the scanned documents to the portal.
- In the end, submit your form online by the last date.
After submitting the form, the next step is to attempt the test for admission. In the end, there will be a merit list. It will show you whether you got admission or not. So, stay tuned with us and check the merit list here.
Also, get Quaid i Azam University Merit List
Quaid i Azam University Islamabad is affiliated with HEC and PEC. If offer admissions every year to graduate, undergraduate and postgraduate programs to eligible candidates. So if you are also interested to be a part of Quaid i Azam University Islamabad then this is the time to take Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission Fall 2021 Form by the last date. All the details and guidance is written in this article you can ask for further FAQs through the below-given comment box.