How To Get Admission in LUMS MBA
When we mention the names of some of the best educational centers all over the Pakistan then we never miss out mentioning highlighting the top with the name of LUMS. It is named as Lahore University of Management Sciences. LUMS degree of MBA is found to be well renowned and well demanded in the job section at national and international market. LUMS offers the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB). This university offer MBA with the heights of demanding academic experience. It has been all included with the two years of full-time study. The program is even found to aim all the way developing global business leaders. In the two years of MBA course all the students work on over 500 cases. So if you have done your bachelors of commerce or Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) or any of the bachelor programs and now you want to take admission in MBA in LUMS University then just keep on reading this post because here we are providing you complete details relating to how to get admission in LUMS MBA.
How To Get Admission in LUMS MBA
Eligibility Criteria LUMS MBA Admission:
- Well the admission to the program is based entirely on merit. The basic policy of the admissions Committee of the Suleman Dawood School of Business is just aimed to select those men and women whose intellectual capacity all along with the personal characteristics is best enough.
- Applicants should have minimum sixteen years of education leading to a Masters or Bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
- Work experience is preferred but that’s not too much needed.
- Application should contain two letters of recommendation.
- Interview performance should be excellent.
- All the candidates who are holding only a bachelors degree of less than four years’ duration will be required to take admission.
Admission Test for MBA LUMS:
Applicants are required to take Graduate Management Admission Test. It is to be mentioned that just GMAT scores are valid. For the information of the readers we would like to mention that GMAT is offered as a computer adaptive test worldwide. Besides from the official test scores that LUMS will just require directly from Educational Testing Service as known as ETS USA all the applicants must submit or mail a copy of the unofficial GMAT scores as soon as they take the test. GMAT is taken more than five years as before the admission deadline will not be considered valid.
Work Experience For LUMS MBA:
For getting admission in MBA at Lahore University Management Sciences they even demand for the work experience of between 1–2 years as before applying to the LUMS MBA Program. This requirement is not taken to be obligatory for admission to the MBA Program.
So if you want to pursue your career in banking fields and want to get the worthwhile degree then you should send your admission form in the admission form before till the last date of submission of admission form that you will get in the advertisement. Moreover never miss your experience letter to attach with admission form otherwise you will be rejected to get admission. Furthermore if you want to ask any FAQs relating to how to get admission in LUMS MBA then never hesitate to ask via comment below.
I ACCA affiliate.
I want to know that whether ACCA affiliate are
eligible to apply for addmission in MBA program
For BBA honor (4 years) with GPA 3.2 and above with GMAT.
Can you please advise if MBA could be 1 year.
When would start admissions for 2017