Here we will discuss the details about International Islamic University Islamabad fee structure, admission, contact. Well, IIUI is considered to be well known and reputable public university in Pakistan. Today, it has raised the famous as a noted and well known institute of Islam, divinity and science disciplines. This premium and largest university was established in 1980 and now it is affiliated with the Higher Education Commisison (HEC) and aprovced by Minister of Education Government of Pakistan. Almost more than 17000 students from all over the Pakistan enrolled for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs as well as doctoral studies in different fields like arts, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences etc. For the time of its establishment to now it has maintained its two more campuses known as old campus and new campus. The old campus is located near the Faisal Mosque Islamabad. On the other hand the new campus is located near Sector H 10 Islamabad. Moreover, this university has its own central mosque as well as central largest library of Asia with a purpose build campus. Well, this university has many faculties such as faculty of applied sciences, faculty of engineering and technology, faculty of management sciences, faulty of law, faculty of social sciences, faculty of Islamic studies and many more. Keep on reading this post to get further detials. If we talk about the foreign collaboration then we should mention that this university has the academic collaboration with Al Azhar University, Ummul Qura University, Islamic University of Medina, Ningxia University China and many more. Moreover, IIUI has so many associations such as Academic Staff Welfare Association, Officer Welfare Association and University Staff Welfare Association. Today, this university has almost 9 faculties along with 6 departments in different fields. We would like to mention that this university is setting up more than 120 academic programs along with the enrollment of more than 17000 students.
International Islamic University Islamabad
International Islamic University Islamabad Courses
- BS computer sceince
- Master in Business administration MBA
- Mba- Executive
- B.A bachelor of Arts in Pakistan
- MBA In Accounting And Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Honours in Pakistan
- MA In Environmental Sciences
- MSc In Statistics
- MBA In Marketing
- Masters In Political Science
- MBA Human Resource Management in Pakistan
- BS Mass Communication in Pakistan
- M Com
- BS Banking And Finance
- M.PHILL In Hrm
- M.PHILL In Business Administration
- Masters In Computer Science
- Bachelor In Business Of Information Technology
- BSC Economics
- MA English
- B ED in Pakistan
- M ED in Pakistan
International Islamic University Islamabad Admission Instructions
After discussing the introduction, now the question is that how to get an admission in IIUI University Islamabad. The main and important requirements for applying into this university are as follows:
- The most important admission requirement for taking admission is that student should get at least 60 percent marks in the previous exams.
- The second important requirement is that student should collect the complete information before applying into any department.
- The third important requirement is that mostly department of this university require written entry test. So it is important that student pass the entry test before getting the admission.
- Lastly, student should submit the application form for the admission before the last date because any admission form that is received after passing the last date will not be entertained.
IIUI Fee Strucutre
International Islamic University Islamabad Contact Info
|Contact Address:||Shah Faisal Masjid Campus, Islamabad|
|Phone:||92 (51) 9261761 – 5|