University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore has started the intake for undergraduate BSc engineering programs. Eligible candidates have to apply online before till the last date. In this post, you are getting UET Lahore undergraduate admissions 2018 last date, eligibility criteria and application procedure. It is one of the top ranking engineering university in Pakistan. It was established in 1921 as a ‘Mughalpura Technical School’. Later in 1972, this school was awarded the university rank to grant undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate engineering. UET Lahore is ranking on number one best engineering university in Pakistan. It is affiliating with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and also recognizes by Higher Education Commission HEC of Pakistan. This time BSc engineering admissions in UET are open for 2018 session and it has taken out the ECAT on 15th July.
If you are also interested to take admission in UET Lahore for BSc engineering program then you have to apply before the last date. In this article, I’m going to tell you about the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore undergraduate BSc 2 years and 4 years admissions 2018, online procedure for apply and online form last date, which I have written below for you. For further information please scroll down.
UET Lahore Undergraduate Admissions 2018
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Products and Industrial Design PID
- City and Regional Planning (CRP)
- Chemical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechatronics and Control Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
eligibility criteria are mandatory for a candidate to take UET Lahore undergraduate admissions 2018.
- Only those students are eligible to apply in UET Lahore who has Punjab Domicile
- Applicant must have appeared in ECAT which was taken by UET Lahore on 15 July 2018
- Applicant must have passed his previous exam with minimum 60% marks from a well-known institute
- All incomplete and late arrival application will not proceed by the University Management
- In case of A-Level students must have obtained an equivalent educational certificate from BISE building Lahore for admission
Students who are willing to be a part of UET Lahore can fill the application form, from 04th September to 22nd September 2018. Application after 22 September 4:00 pm will not be accepted by the university management. For further information have a look at the 2018 prospectus.
UET Lahore Undergraduate Admissions 2018 (Add Will Announce Soon)
UET Lahore BSc Admission Procedure:
Students who are willing to apply in UET Lahore undergraduate admissions 2018 can obtain a prospectus from any branch of Habib Bank Limited in Lahore. Students can also fill their application form online and take out its print and send it to the office along with required documents. You must attach the inter result card, ECAT result card, your CNIC, latest passport size photographs and the bank deposit slip for UET BSc engineering admissions. When you have completely filled out the UET BSc admission form and all the other documentation is also done then you have to submit the form to the admission office of the relevant department before till the last date of submission of form.
Note: If any form proves wrong or any information denotes wrong then the candidate will be ignored to proceed for further criteria.
So these are all the details about UET undergraduate admissions 2018 apply online form last date. I am sure you are all now well aware of how to apply procedure. In case you have any query or comment relating to this post you send your comment in the following comments section.