Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology GIKI admissions 2018 eligibility criteria procedure requirements for the Bachelor programs have now been started and admission will be given to those students who have high educational achievements and will also be getting a high score in the admission test. The test will be of multiple choice questions of intermediate level Physics and Mathematics and English. Syllabus and the sample of the test can be downloaded from the GIKI site. The test will be taken place at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, and Lahore as well as in Quetta, Karachi, and Multan. If you are applying on the basis of SAT-II, then your Percentile score will determine your merit. Overseas applicants can give Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC).
GIKI Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria Procedure Requirements
GIKI Admission Procedure:
GIKI Admissions 2018 Test Date: 1st July 2018.
- You have to log in and fill in and then submit an online application form.
- You have to upload a recent color photograph of yours
- You can also optionally apply online for a scholarship.
- You can too apply for the loan.
- You have to take the print out of Bank Challan.
- Make sure that you make payment in a bank and then fill in paid bank challan details in your online application profile.
- You have to reach test center along with your admit card and also original Matric/O-Level Certificate and also paid challan GIKI Copyright
- You have to check entry test result online.
- You should b sending your c check listed documents to admission office when your admission will be confirm
- You can submit the processing online to HBL A/C No. 19790000085901 for payment in PKR
- You can send your SAT-II Score to GIK Institute’s registered Institute Code: 0096
It is necessary for every student to meet the eligibility criteria for GIKI Admissions 2018. This criterion is all written in the following side which you can read out.
- They should be having HSSC (Pre-Engineering) 60% or above marks.
- They should be having HSSC (Pre-Medical) and also Additional Mathematics 60% or above marks.
- A-Level subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with D or above grade and O-Level in eight subjects having D or above grade.
- Local applicants should be having 60% marks in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science)
- If you want to do B.Sc. (Mathematics & Physics) then you should be having 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics.
Eligibility for BS Management Sciences Program
- You should be having HSSC (Pre-Engg), HSSC (General Science) and also in HSSC (ICS), HSSC (Pre-Medical), HSSC (Humanities) 60% marks.
- A-Level students should be having two C’s or above grades in three subjects and O-Level students should be having C’s or above grades in eight subjects.
GIKI Admissions 2018 (New Add Will Be Update Soon)
This is all about the details of GIKI Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria Procedure Requirements. Know more about this test from this webpage.