Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology GIKI BS admissions 2021 eligibility criteria procedure requirements for the Bachelor programs have now been started and admission will be given to those students who have high educational achievements and will also be getting a high score in the GIKI undergraduate admission test. The test will be of multiple-choice questions of intermediate level Physics and Mathematics and English. The syllabus and the sample of the test can be downloaded from the GIKI site. The test will be taken place at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, and Lahore as well as in Quetta, Karachi, and Multan. If you are applying based on SAT-II, then your Percentile score will determine your merit. Overseas applicants can give Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC).
GIKI BS Admissions 2021
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology is inviting admission forms for undergraduate BS four years programs. You can obtain the details of GIKI BS admissions 2021 eligibility, procedure, and schedule from this page. So keep on reading this article to get more details.
The admissions in GIKI are open now in the following BS Engineering programs.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Materials engineering
- Management Sciences
- Mechanical engineering
|Last date to apply||4th July 2021|
|Admission processing fee payment deadline||5th July 2021|
|Admission test||26th July to 1st August 2021|
|SAT-II scores receipt last date||28th July 2021|
|Admission test result||9th August 2021|
|Orientation||18/19 September 2021|
GIKI BS Admissions 2021 Procedure:
- Click on Apply Online.
- Now register and sign up there.
- Upload your recent photograph with blue background.
- After getting the form, start filling it by providing personal and academic info.
- Now deposit the admission processing fee of Rs.5500.
- Submit your form online after completing it.
- Print the admit card and appear in the test with this admit card.
GIKI BS Admissions Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Every student must meet the GIKI BS admissions eligibility criteria 2021. This criterion is all written on the following side which you can read out.
- They should be having HSSC (Pre-Engineering) 60% or above marks.
- They should be having HSSC (Pre-Medical) and also Additional Mathematics 60% or above marks.
- A-Level subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with D or above grade and O-Level in eight subjects having D or above grade.
- Local applicants should be having 60% marks in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science)
- If you want to do B.Sc. (Mathematics & Physics) then you should be having 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics.
This is all about the details of GIKI BS admissions 2021 eligibility criteria procedure requirements. Must be in tune with this page because as soon as we are taking any further update or query regarding this intake we will upload it here on this page. Just stay in touch if you want to apply online for undergraduate admissions in Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (GIKI)